Monday, May 16, 2011

product review: ancient harvest quinoa pasta.

Pasta. Gluten free pasta. Where to even begin. To find a pasta that taste similar to the original is pretty tough... and since I am an Italian girl, I have the bar set pretty high.

I have tried all types of GF pasta. Different brands, shapes, colors...you name it, I've tried it. I haven't been impressed. Until now. This quinoa pasta is fantastic! Seriously, even my non gluten free friends can eat it and actually enjoy it. I don't know, for some reason that always makes me feel like I have conquered something. It is fairly inexpensive too. I think a box of this cost a little over $2.00 at Mother's Market. Which isn't too bad considering it can last me for 4 or 5 meals... unless of course i'm cooking for my beau in which case it is good for one great dinner. 1 serving for me... 3 for him :)

This pasta is definitely worth checking out!

xoxo
katy

No comments:

Post a Comment