Thursday, June 30, 2011

product review: kinnitoos chocolate vanilla sandwich cookies.

aka: gluten free oreos. I can't even remember the last time I had an oreo. Even before going GF. I never really ate cookies much. But I still remember how delicious they were. I was hesitant to try these. As most of you guys can relate to, some of these GF alternatives are scary. And by scary I mean gross!

However, these cookies were great! I honestly couldn't tell the difference. Part of that could be that my taste buds have given up hope of good food and now I can't even tell the difference anymore. BUT I don't think that is the case :)

These are a great alternative. I would say they probably taste like a generic brand of oreos. You know, not quite the same thing but still good. I made a dessert with them and I thought it turned out pretty good. I'll try to post it at the end of the week!

xoxo
katy

No comments:

Post a Comment