Tuesday, June 7, 2011

product review: udi's whole grain bread.

I have fallen in love. With this bread. I can't lie... most GF stuff is pretty gross. Okay, so maybe not gross. Just not quite as good as normal food. This has definitely made bread taste good again. Like most GF stuff, it is pricey. I spend about $5.00 on a loaf. But the nice thing is it goes on sale at Henry's Market quite a bit. Last week it was on sale for $3.99. You know I picked up a few loafs to store in my freezer. Speaking of freezer... this bread doesn't need to be frozen. No, you didn't read this wrong. It does not need to be frozen. I keep it in the refrigerator to save it a little longer... but it doesn't even need that. I like that I can pull it out and it doesn't have to be defrosted or toasted to taste halfway decent.

Go get it. Seriously... it is worth the $5.00. You can thank me later :)

xoxo
katy

No comments:

Post a Comment